2009年5月7日木曜日

My Three Favorite Movies


1. High School Musical series

Made in 2005~
Actors: Zac Efron ,Vanessa Hudgens , Ashley Tisdale , Lucas Grabeel , and more…
Setting: in a high school
Awards: Won 2 Primetime Emmys. Another 8 wins & 17 nominations
Director: Kenny Ortega
Film Company: Walt Disney
Genre: Comedy, musical, romance drama
Best Musical track: “What I’ve been looking for” by Sharpay(Ashley) & Ryan(Lucas) in 1, “Gotta go my own way” by Gabriella(Vanessa) in 2, “Right here” by Troy(Zac) & Gabriella(Vanessa) in 3
Recommendation: I think this movie is perfect! Actor, actress, songs, dance, story and this movie is Disney’s movie (I love Disney!). Though it may not be interesting who dislikes musical. This movie series makes me happy and like English every time. I am addicted to this movie and casts of this movie series. This movie is worth watching once.
Source: Check out the Internet Movie Database ( to 1, to 2, to 3 )


2. Pocahontas

Made in 1995
Main Character: Pocahontas, John Smith
Film Company: Walt Disney
Director: Mike Gabriel, Eric Goldberg
Writer: Carl Binder(screenplay), Chris Buck(story)
Composer: Alan Menken,
My favorite music: Colors of the Wind
My favorite character: Meeko
Award: Won 2 Oscars, another 13 wins & 5 nominaions
Recommendation: To see this movie, you will understand American history a little. Because Pocahontas was exsisted and this story is fiction which is based on nonfiction. The description of nature is so great. The representation of the wind and waving Pocahontas’s black hair in the wind are very beautiful and wonderful. So you’ll be able to feel the wind. The last scene doesn’t see without tears.
Source: Wikipedia is good for plot and the Internet Movie Database is good for general information.


3. New York Minute

Director: Dennie Gordon
Writers:Emily Fox, Adam Cooper, Bill Collage
Cast: Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Eugene Levy, Simple Plan
Date of Release: 7 May 2004 (USA)
Genre: Comedy
Awards: Nominated Teen Choice Award (plus 3 nominations)
Film Company: Warner Bros. Pictures
Runtime: 91 minutes
My Favorite scene: yThe scene which Roxy(Mary-Kate) and Jane(Ashley) go to LIVE of Simple Plan
Recommendation: I watched this movie because I like Olsen twins. They’ are so cute and funny acted in this movie. It’s also attractive their fashion. So I think you should watch this movie who likes Olsen twins. And Simple Plan acted as themselves, I recommend watching who likes Simple Plan. This movie make enjoyed not only fashion and hairstyle but also a row of houses and streets in N.Y.
Source: Go to The Internet Movie Datebase . Official site is excellent because you will be able to watch some their photes.



4 件のコメント:

  1. I like High School Musical too! Uh-huh

    返信削除
  2. Your Recomendation is too long!
    However THis is very good thing!

    返信削除
  3. I like High Scool Musical too!
    Let's dance together! Huhuhu*

    返信削除
  4. yeahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    I like olsen twins very much :)
    I want to see New York Minute.

    返信削除